For Individuals and Families of any Nationality living Worldwide (non UK and EU/EEA residents)
GlobeHopper Travel Medical Insurance
No one expects to get injured or fall ill when they travel, it’s the unexpected accidents and illnesses that you need to insure against. It’s important to protect your health and your wallet when you travel. Having the right travel insurance in place can ensure access to quality medical treatment and guard against unforeseen medical bills.
At Status Global Insurance we offer a range of travel insurance options to meet a variety of needs and budgets. Don’t risk your life, or your life savings, because you didn’t have a travel insurance policy. Cover is easy to apply for and prices are affordable, so there is really no excuse to travel uninsured ! You can also purchase these policies after you have left your departure country.
- Short term insurance for medical expenses while you are travelling.
- Available in $USD, £GBP, and €Euro
- Five differing plan limit maximum options
- Six levels of excess
- Available in daily and monthly rates
- Available to purchase before or after departure
- Renewable up to 24 months if one month or more are purchased
- Freedom to seek treatment with hospital or doctor of your choice
- 24-hour secure access from anywhere in the world to manage your account
* Excess range from a nil excess up to $2,500, £1,600, or €2,000
Who the plan is designed for:
- Clients aged up to 69
- College students studying abroad
- Foreign au pairs and nannies
- Families sponsoring exchange students
- Individual or group missionaries
- Relatives visiting from overseas
- Recently arrived immigrants