No one expects to get injured or fall ill when they travel, it’s the unexpected accidents and illnesses that you need to insure against. It’s important to protect your health and your wallet when you travel. Having the right travel insurance in place can ensure access to quality medical treatment and guard against unforeseen medical bills.
At Status Global Insurance we offer a range of travel insurance options to meet a variety of needs and budgets. Don’t risk your life, or your life savings, because you didn’t have a travel insurance policy. Cover is easy to apply for and prices are affordable, so there is really no excuse to travel uninsured!
Travel insurance is available right to age 79 (at date of purchase of the insurance). Between the ages of 65 and 79 our insurance can still be purchased subject to certain restrictions
This policy option gives you cover for one single trip.
- Available to individuals and their familes
- Standard cover for baggage, medical and cancellation
- Option to delete up to 2 of above cover options
This policy option gives you cover for every trip you take in the next 12 months.
- Individual trips up to 90 days
- You choose length of trip cover 17, 32, 45 or 90 days
- Available to individuals up to age 79
- Options to vary cover by increasing or deleting certain benefits
- Optional Golf Cover – your policy can be extended to include a range of golf related cover.
- Optional Business Cover – your policy can be extended to include a range of business related cover for business trips.
All our travel insurance plans can be extended to include winter sports cover for a range of risks including theft or damage to skis and snowboard equipment.